Friday, February 16, 2007

It's All About Patterns Baby


Since deciding to blog about the products that I own now from fellow indie designers, I must continue with Textile Fetish by designer Jennifer Ramos. Since learning to crochet, I had to have one of the the crochet hook cases in my one attempt at organization. I just love it. It's a place I can put not only my hooks, but I store my scissors and even found a place for my needles. Yay. No stepping on needles. These cases are wonderful and the basic ones are only $15 each. I continue with the craft aprons because it's my second attempt at organization when I'm being crafty. Mine has sushi on it and little pom poms on the bottom. Oh so chic! And thirdly, the item I adorn almost as often as I step into my kitchen is a full apron which I call my full body armor because I tend to be pretty messy when cooking. Mine is made of soft flannel with flowers with a hint of tattoo fabric on the straps and front pocket. Isn't that fun? Textile Fetish is all about combining colors and patterns as well as texture resulting in the most joyous of items from hip baby clothes to handbags and everything in between.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have one of Jennifer's crochet hook rolls too and love it! She's got such a clever eye for patterns, I love her funky style!