Wednesday, December 02, 2009

I'd Love To See You This Weekend at Unique LA

It's finally here; my first big independent artist show. This weekend, Dec. 5-6 from 11-6 at the California Market Center Penthouse, is the Unique Los Angeles Holiday Show and I'm a vendor. I'll be sharing a booth (719) with justJenn Designs who has the coolest stationary and paper products and we can't wait! If you click on the poster above it will bring you to the Unique site with more details like directions.

I've been preparing since September actually.

I've made new products, made new displays, got a new banner, and have lots of fun promotional deals just for the show, so you must come. I really need your support. I'm super nervous too, but don't tell anyone. I'm sure once I get set up and going I'll be ok. I just really want to do well. I think I have some cool stuff, I just hope other people think the same thing. Please stop by and at least say hi.

I would love to see you and know you're supporting independent artists. We really appreciate that!

Plus, if you stop by my booth and say you read this blog post, I'll give you a FREE gift. (small bribe) It's worth it. Don't feel shame.

No comments: