Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hot Days Dinner Quickly


On hot days and when I have to run around there isn't much time to make dinner, nor am I really motivated to cook. This takes 10 min. I had roasted a chicken on the grill 2 days prior and my husband and I ended up being the only ones at home to eat, so there was tons of chicken left over. I threw this salad together and the best way to eat it is wrapped in a big Napa cabbage leaf. Unfortunately I didn't get that picture. But you get the idea. A big burrito. It's simple and you can make this with whatever you want. Here is my ingredient list and everything is cut up small:
Napa Cabbage cut small but reserve several outer large leaves for serving
Alfalfa Sprouts
English Cucumbers
Grape Tomatoes
Chicken
Fennel
Chives
Carrots
Saifun Rice Noodles cut up with scissors (or any rice noodles)
Celery
Asian Sesame Vinaigrette (I love the one from Fresh and Easy)
Soy Sauce

No comments: