Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Indie Business: Textile Fetish

This week I want to tell you about my very good and extremely talented friend Jennifer Ramos of Textile Fetish. If you were to follow me around for a day you would see me using various Textile Fetish items from all of my knitting and crochet needle cases, to my potholders, my coffee cup sleeve to keep my coffee cup cool, various aprons, pouches, and even my business card case and messenger bag. I'm a regular walking Textile Fetish Advertisement I believe. How could I not be? Jennifer's work is thoughful and the fact that she really works hard to use repurposed fabrics into her products is a big kudo for me. So this week, I received a special circular knitting needle case made just for me. I'm totally spoiled! It's very roomy and folds up for easy storage. Great colored fabric that will last and last too! I just love it! Thanks girl. I also got a couple of zippered pouches which are useful for supplies. The oilcloth one would be great for the beach to carry my money, phone, and lipbalm. Oh, and the shrinky dink pendant she made me. So fun. And pretty unique too.
There are 2 sets of 4 pockets on each side and it folds in half down the black material and then folds into a smaller case as seen above in the top pic with a tie.
Please visit Jennifer's shop and see all of the colorful products she carries. She also has kid's clothes that are the cutest!

No comments: