Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring Wakes me Up!

I just love the weather right now. I’m able to wear flip flops and short sleeves. My nose isn’t running from the cold and my hands aren’t freezing on the computer mouse. I got inspired to make anklets because they are the perfect summer jewelry. I love wearing an ankle bracelet with my flip flops. I picture myself with an anklet and my toes running through the warm sand at the beach. Yes, these are available at my etsy shop in all sizes for only $20. FREE shipping to the USA. And they match everything!

Yesterday I discovered a farmer’s market which is great because it’s on a Wed when I’m still buying food to cook for the week. The one I usually go to is on Thurs and I don’t buy much because by Friday I’m done cooking since I don’t cook on weekends for the most part. I picked up some amazing tomatoes yesterday and forgot to serve them for dinner last night. I hope I remember for tonight. That’s why I’m blogging this so it will help me remember.

Which brings me to my next point and that is getting old. I’ve never had a weight problem. Well, I’ve never been the weight I wanted to be but my weight always remained the same. I didn’t gain. Lately I’ve gained weight and it just kills me. I don’t fit into more than half my pants. They aren’t comfy. So as one solution, I’ve been hitting the gym and doing aerobics twice a week and cardio before yoga twice a week. We won’t talk about food however. That’s a whole other story…..But I must remember, it will be reality once I have to get into a bathing suit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only wish the weather was warm enough to wear flip flops to show off your ankle bracelets. This one is gorgeous.

UniqueNurseGranny said...

The wonderful weather is coming this wat also.Great to have an exercise regime.I need to follow your good example.

Liz said...

cute anklet and great picture!