Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I'm a Craftstylish Challenge Winner

I typically don’t enter contests, but when Craftstylish Magazine and website had a Flower Power Challenge, I figured this was a contest meant for me. After all, much of the jewelry and accessories that I create are inspired by flowers and color. So I entered 3 items. There were 130 entries and 4 winners, and guess what. I was one of the 4 winners with one of my entries. It was my favorite Flower ring that I sell in my Etsy shop, but what I did was put 3 rings together resulting in an Aster. I made these 3 rings in a different set of colors than I have in the past and there it is, the Aster Ring Set.
What I won is the ultimate embellishment package: an assortment from the new Crafty Chica Craft product line, the fab Crafty Chica book, The Crafty Chica Collection: Beautiful Ideas for Crafts, Home Decorations and Shrines from the Queen of Latina Style, and a copy of the premiere issue of CraftStylish Quick Gifts to Make.

6 comments:

textile_fetish said...

You're winning contests all over the place! Good for you. All that good karma is catching up with you (I hope!!).

Molly said...

YAY! Congratulations!

patricia zapata said...

Congratulations!! :)

AtPlayWithFiber said...

Congrats!!

KB said...

Sweet! That ring is awesome.

Jennifer Worick said...

Congratulations on the win. I saw this on Craftstylish today and thought that as a genius use of dagger beads. And thanks for commenting on my blog post. Resorting to one's stash is not a bad thing!