Thursday, June 07, 2007

Busy-ness

It's that busy time of the year. No, I'm not speaking of my business right now, I'm talking about all the school functions we must attend that are going on getting closer to the end of the school year. School ends next week thank goodness, I think. I've already attended my son's play, "Midsummer Night's Dream" (3rd time in 4 years between both of my kids). It was really well done, but I was kinda hoping for a break from 6th grade Shakespeare if you know what I mean. I'm not saying anymore.
Then tonight and tomorrow we will be attending my daughter's swim and band banquets. Next week, we have a cast party, a sports day at the park, and 6th grade graduation.

So all in all, I've been trying to work my tail off and get some jewelry in my shop while I'm still awake because this stuff is making me exhausted. Coming today are some new bracelets in bright summery colors. Perfect for that summer dress, and a long necklace that you can even wrap around your wrist as a bracelet.
For my new blogger friends, here is a discount code that you can use for 20% off including sale items (which makes some up to 70% off) and free shipping to the USA, always, BON20 is the code.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are these picture of the bracelets? They would go great with a coupl eof sarongs I have!