Thursday, February 05, 2009

Took the Big Step

Bonnin Designs, the website, is no more. It was a long time coming but it was time to let it go. Sales were down which was expected since most of my energy has been on my Etsy shop. And for people in business, you know that most time and money in a business always ends up on the marketing end. I hadn’t done any this past year so zero marketing = minimal exposure. On the good side, my Etsy shop is doing well. I have been adding new products, prices are lower and I have FREE shipping to the US. I also ship International.

Another thing though is that I still own my domain name. And so if you type in www.bonnindesigns.com you will always be redirected to my Etsy shop. This gives me a little warm feeling that I still own my name and have good internet presence in the search engines as I have previously.


No comments: