Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Now that I have so much TIME




In the evenings I like to watch tv after dinner. I hate being non-productive, so it's hard to just sit and watch tv. Crocheting I've found is a nice thing to do while watching tv, except that my husband likes to keep the family room kind of dimly lit, so working with dark colors is pretty tough to see.

I've made a couple of crocheted then felted bags. I'm a jewelry making girl usually so I made them just to see if I could really. I like the colors; especially the black and pink. I need more dimension I guess and I'd like to line them in the future when my sewing machine fears go away. But its a good start. The green one is about 7 inches wide by 8 1/2 long. The black one is 7 1/2 inches wide by 8 inches long. I just single crochet them until it looks ok, knowing it will shrink with felting and just wing it. I have one more black one I'm finishing.

No comments: