Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Fidgety

You know, I can't just sit still and watch tv. I'm always doing something or I feel like I'm waisting my time. Since TV is what I do in the eves before bed, I took up crocheting to feel like I'm doing something. My first project was a beanie and this amigurumi puppy is the second project (pattern here). I made him to look like my whippets (in a stuffed sort of way). I think these make great little gifts and plan on making all kinds of stuffed little things. Besides jewelry (and many different jewelry techniques), I'm always into different crafts. It was knitting in the winter (made a couple of scarves), and last year, felting (which I failed miserably at). Who knows what it will be next.

1 comment:

FunkyMama said...

awwwhh ... isn't he cute. :) thanks for the pattern!