Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Out of Hybernation

I refused to keep my last winter hybernation weight a moment longer. It was the chocolate Winters of 2003 and 2004. Since before this past Thanksgiving, I've been on a weight training, cardio exercising, healthy eating program. Supervised of course because I have very little self control and motivation when it comes to depriving me of my luscious foods, causing pain and agony, and increasing my respiratory rate. So, at the bottom of the blog is my progress thus far. I'm told I haven't lost much poundage because "fat weighs less than muscle and you are getting muscle replacing the fat you had, blah, blah, blah". Still seems depressing. Nonetheless, it will be a long haul, and now you know my weight. 118 isn't bad, you say? Well, for an active dancer who is less than 5 feet tall it is!
Wish me luck, I need it.

No comments: